Book a room

Special Offer Summer 2022

20% Discount for nights in period 01.05-31.10.2022 incl.

The offer is valid until 30.06.2022 or until fully booked

No limitation on the length of stay

Valid for all room types

The offer is valid ONLY for new reservations

To guarantee your reservation you have to pay in advance 30% of the full amount of the reservation up to 7 days after booking date. The rest of the price of 70% should be paid up to 14 days before arrival.

Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival. If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days before arrival date, a charge of 30% from the reservation total amount shall apply.

For reservations